Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When Grandpa Turned 13!

Well, he's not a grandpa, and neither is he turning 13, but it certainly is his birthday today, and as the founder of this blog, he definitely deserves the love....

Happy Birthday Richard!!

Richy's pretty much the best guy around in general, I think everyone agrees with me there. especially when you need someone to take out the basura, or hiss at you really loud when you're not expecting it and freak you out. Back when there were only like 5 people in this home, at least one of them was Richy, so we still had fun anyway, even if it was just the two of us buying fine clothing at our neighbourhood Walmart, or eating bean soup at our neighbourhood taco stand.
And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, you find out he also drums like a maniac and sings country music like perfectly!

I know lots of older women out there who were waiting for this day... haha
to Richy: no vayas para la galleta huey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Richy!! Hope you have a good one. Love you lots, don't get to crazy. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

If you could scoop out all the H20 in all the oceans, rivers, lakes, swimming pools, toilets & digestive systems you could never begin to hope that that amount would equal a smidgen of the amount of amor I hold for this boy. If I were to imagine I had said "I love you" to My Richy every second of every day from the time I could talk till the day the fat lady sings & fully mean every word with all of my heart, I could never express in those words the totality of my love for him. Sigh...I cannot do the subject justice.
Richy is one of those people that could walk into a high-society business luncheon, uninvited, but dressed to kill(as always) & charm to pieces every single person in the room while gathering unsolicited food samples, dinner invitations, name cards, money, hopeful old ladies introducing their daughters to him, butt squeezes, smiles, winks, & lipstick marks & leave without anyone even pausing to think he was anything less a king's son. Not to mention he could straightaway head into the darkest 'hood filled to the brim of shady un-trusting gangstas & with one trademark look & a few handshakes immediately have the complete confidence of the toughest nuts there. He's the kind of person who inspires whole symphonies to be composed, statues to be erected, & Nobel Prizes to be awarded to. He's got a supernatural...what one could call "air", about him that just makes you shut up & stare. He has a stage presence that Brad Pitt could never compete with, Miss America would kill for, Chris Tucker thinks he has, & that even Anton Ego would admire. He's the baby everyone wanted. Just that smile could sell for millions. In short, Richy is just your all-around average guy, except... there will ever only be one of him. I love you, Richy. I wish I had said it more often.