Friday, November 30, 2007

To the Birthday of A Fraternity Brother


Well pretty much my favorite hombre is having his birthday!! Guess who that is...........its Jaime chavo!!!! Jamie is like the bomb and he is totally the best guy ever. Whenever I call someone or talk they always ask me how JAMIE is doing and how much they miss him and like............neways all that to say is that if it weren't for Jamie boi this home would not be the same and would be how Jamie always says......"the bane of my existence."
Jamie, we had some good times this past year. All the times we were stuck in our lovely house by ourselves we still always had fun and I think your really the shit...haha!!
Hope you have a great birthday ballooning at the Incredible Pizza Company......love you a bunch hombre!!!

3 comments:

Xact Claims Services said...

Jamie is pretty much the god at that eye-sex thing we had to do at that seminar. (psh, stop laughing!)

Happy Birthday mister Schwarztie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamie! Love and Miss you lots, hope this Birthday is excellent and that the Lord does great and mighty things for you this year. So glad we got to hang out while I was down there, take care of yourself, I love you!! -Violet

Leila said...

oooh Happy Birthday Jamie! Don't know you so much, but apparently you're the bomb. :D
Have a good one! xxx