Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas is all around us... and so the feeling grows!


We're pretty much approaching my favorite time of year... that's right.

November\December are always sweet months cause they're just fillled with cool stuff. Like my birthday. Oh and Christmas. As well as cold wintery weather and snow (basically in all places BESIDES Mexico--grr).

So everyone begin spreading the Christmas cheer and stuff! Don't forget to take some time out of your busy day to have a snowball fight with the kids, or make a snowman in your front yard. Or, if you live in a southern climate with temperatures so high they break world records, and don't have a yard, just try your best to imagine it, and the Christmas spirit will come!

The picture's not very relevant--it was the only one on my new drive that had snow in it...
Peace out ;)
I'll put up some pictures later of me slaving away on building the monstrosity that is our puppet show--as well as the bane of my existence. Haha

4 comments:

Sam Fuller said...

HAHHAHA, another puppet show, eh? Oh that's right, this is Jamie. ha...so you weren't there at amistad for our zany adventures with our monstrous juggernaught of a puppet theater. You guys should see if they want to give you theirs, it's already built, and last time I checked, still sitting in storage. :D

Xact Claims Services said...

hahaha, boy Jamie! You've got some writing skills, this post moooved me!!!

Schwartzie said...

Thanks Joanie ;)
Anything I can do to spread the Christmas cheer... hehe.

Maltese King said...

I love that dude..the comic of the day