Thursday, December 25, 2008

I feel it in my fingers--I feel it in my toes..

Christmas is all around us, and so the feeling grows! I hope everyone has a great time tomorrow, on Christmas Day. Every time Christmas comes around, it reminds me why it's still my favorite time of year... Yes, even over summer wedding season. ;)

We went caroling this evening, spreading our joy to the whole world... Okay fine, so it was only to one sector of San Agustin--we'll get around to the rest of the world later. PTL the imminent rush to get out the last remaining Christmas CDs went well.

Then came the spiced wine, and presents--and when I say presents, I mean a LARGE quantity of them--the poor Christmas tree was pretty much swallowed up in all the boxes of every conceivable shape and kind with bows and wrapping paper shimmering with all the colors of the rainbow. I got a vest and chocolates :-)

It's 4:00 A.M. and I'm beginning to think Santa's not gonna show. That's it, I'm going to bed.. There will be pictures of our Christmas adventures put up soon :)

'Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night'

1 comment:

愛美 said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year Richy!