Monday, December 8, 2008

Hockey!


Yes indeed, ladies and gentlemen, at long last after nearly 5 years, I'm back on the court... well at least I was, for a couple hours today. At Contigo, I just find out they still have hockey equipment and play at a place near their house. Needless to say, I dropped everything I was doing and headed out today for some high-sticking, fast-skating and heavy-hitting hockey fun.

Actually, we didn't do any of those things, but we had a blast anyway, with me and Alf facing off against Leyland, Liz and Mauro. I can't remember who came out on top, probably cause I was too happy to be skating and shooting again to worry about what the score was :-).
A great time was had by all, and absolutely no injuries were had by anyone... Sweet!

5 comments:

Cookie said...

You are obsessed.

Jason said...

Jamie Schartz, we meet again old friend. I've prayed that when this moment came you'd have given up your interest in star wars, hockey, and silly things in general. The same way I prayed for you when I programmed a basic personality into you and your sister Caty.
Oh well, its great to finally catch up to you and see what your up to.

Schwartzie said...

Thanks for the prayers Jason, I'm sure my interest in silly things has lessened since living with you... but I think I've changed my programmed personality. :-D

Anonymous said...

Brother, that is not fair! I move to a land where Hockey is field hockey, and you're back on the court? Gah! Humbug!

Unknown said...

The Yeti returns!! Good to hear from you bro. :D Make sure to write about cool things that happen over there in Hindi land. Say hi to Alex for me.